Welcome to Powerful Seminars, TAE40110 & TAE50111 Specialists
In 1998, Chris Morton established Powerful Seminars as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), providing Nationally Recognised Courses including Certificate IV Training and Assessment and Diploma courses. (National code 5705)
Recognised throughout Australia as a leading Registered Training Organisation that delivers the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110; the Diploma of Vocational Education and Training TAE50111; the Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50211; the Certificate IV in Business BSB40212 and the Diploma of Business Administration BSB50407.
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment courses are delivered in Brisbane on a fortnightly basis and for regional towns and corporate clients at their venue as requested.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) options are available for applicants who can provide J.P. Certified copies of original documentary evidence to support their relevant and current training and assessment experience.
CMPS is registered to deliver, assess and issue the award, for the following Nationally Recognised Training qualifications:
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
• TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development
• BSB50407 Diploma of Business Administration
• BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
Why choose us for your TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course?
- You will be participating in a Nationally Recognised Training Course.
- You will have “take home” course materials.
- You will have lots of practical examples & case studies.
- You will have a warm interactive learning environment.
- You will have adequate time for personal questions & attention.
- You will learn how to plan & deliver powerful training sessions.
- You will learn how to overcome nerves & build self-confidence.
- We provide genuine after course mentoring & support
"Have Fun & Learn with Training that Works"
All members of the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment teaching team are highly regarded and have been chosen because of their dynamic teaching style and experience in training and assessment of adults from business, retail, hospitality, health, trades, etc.
When providing Training and Assessment, we believe that the key area that sets us aside from many other training organisations, is the value we place on providing ongoing after course support and mentoring to our students.
"We want to help people gain more confidence, feel better about themselves and most importantly recognise that with enjoyable courses and personal support, they can achieve anything - says Chris - We always enjoy hearing from our Students about the success they have achieved after completing our courses. That is the most satisfying and important reward we can receive as a training organisation."
Nationally Recognised Training Organisation(National Code 5705)